Friday, November 14, 2008
Mason is going to have a little baby............
BROTHER!!! We just had my 19 week appointment this morning. It's a boy! We are so excited that they can play together. All the measurements looked great. They did test my blood and thyroid levels b/c I've been extremely tired lately. Also, I'm already having braxton-hicks contractions so she wants me to monitor that as well. Now, all we have to do is come up with a name. We had some girl names from the first pregnancy but not many boy names.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY! Congratulations! I am so excited for your little family. How perfect! And baby brother can wear Mason's clothes since they will be born at the same time of year! I am so glad he is healthy. I can't wait to hear his name too....good luck deciding!
Post a Comment