Monday, October 27, 2008

Relaxing Weekend!

This weekend we relaxed and enjoyed the awesome weather. Saturday morning we had our usual breakfast at Cracker Barrel. Then, we headed out to go buy Bret's birthday gift. Since we won't be here this weekend, I wanted him to have it before his birthday. He got a pair of Costa's so it was something he had to pick out himself. Then, we headed to Old Navy and bought Mason some clothes. That afternoon we headed over to Holly & Clint's house to watch football with friends. Amanda & Adam were up in B'ham so it was great to see them. There were about 10 adults and 5 babies!!! As you can see, it's interesting trying to get them to smile/look at the camera all at the same time. We had a great time though. Sunday afternoon we headed to the park and let Mason play for about an hour. Then, we spent the rest of the night cleaning up! It was much more relaxing than the weekend before! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww...soo cute! I love the picture of all the babies! How are you feeling?

Emily said...

I'm feeling much better now thankfully!

The Yates said...

Too cute! I'm so glad you posted on our blog....I didn't know you had one. You are such a precious family and i'm thrilled that #2 is on its way. Your blog is so "professional"...mine is so 101. anyway, i'll follow you now. I love getting updates on everyone. tell brett hello!