Yesterday, we had Mason's 18 month pictures taken. Needless to say, it was a disaster. Mason was fine until they switched the backdrops and then he hit "freak out" mode. Something about the room scared him, and he never completely calmed down. We were able to get a few good pics but both Bret and I left saying we would not be doing that again for a while. Also, the photographer was new and didn't capture the rare times that he was actually smiling. And, she didn't notice that his hair was messed up in some of the pics. I guess we should have noticed that but we were trying to keep him from shaking and screaming. Fun times!!! I've attached 1 good pic and 1 "get me out of here" pic. Good luck to all moms on their children's future pictures!

2 comments:
Awww...I think they are both cute, but I agree with you that pictures are REALLY stressful!!
Poor Mason! I really love the 1st pic though. The 2nd one made me laugh because 1 year from now and that will be John!!
Post a Comment