Monday, September 29, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend was busy but a blast. We went shopping Saturday morning and bought a suit for Bret for his interviews and a dress for my 10 year reunion in 2 weeks. Then, we ate lunch at one of our favorite places - Zoe's. After that, we headed home for Mason's nap and to watch AU football. War Eagle! Then, we had to get ready for a friend's birthday party that night. Kyle and McLean were sweet enough to watch Mason while we were at the party. When we got home, we put Mason to bed...with me shortly behind him while Bret finished watching the UGA/UA game. So, needless to say by Sunday I was worn out. I actually took a 2 hour nap - and I never nap. Mason slept almost 3 hours for his nap (which he hardly ever does). That afternoon, we headed back out to the Splash Pad and had a great time. Mason did a lot better this time and even ran through the water. Then we played at the park for a little while. The heat was making me sick so we headed back home. My cousin and his family are coming to visit today so we spent the rest of the day and night cleaning. Sorry I have no pictures - I left my camera at home!

1 comment:

The Slagleys said...

I hate that we missed the splash pad. We got so caught up in getting baby stuff from my parents' house to our house that it took up our whole day! And thanks for calling the other day about lunch- it was funny because I was at Brookwood Mall when you called, but my phone doesn't work there, so I got the message a good bit later! Hopefully we can actually get together soon.