Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Baby Henderson Update: Week 11

I had my 11 week appointment yesterday. They did another ultrasound to make sure they could get a heart beat. Everything looked great. It's amazing how fast the baby changed from the 6 1/2 week visit. He/she actually looks like a baby now and not a bean! :) The heartbeat was 167 but was around 130 the first visit. They say a higher heartbeat is a girl but Mason's was high at first too. We will see!!! We are just praying for a healthy baby. I'm starting to feel better even though I was sick yesterday morning. At one point, Bret even walked in a said "I'm sorry I've done this to you". He's crazy...exactly what I wanted to hear at that moment! :) He's been awesome though. I'm so glad he's back. I have basically been laying on the couch doing nothing at night while Bret chases Mason around. Mason is now glued to him. It's so cute. He follows Bret around everywhere and wants to help with whatever he's doing.

1 comment:

The Slagleys said...

I am glad everything is going well! It stinks to be sick, I hope you are over the rough part. Some days when Brandon gets home, I just sit and let him play with Kate the whole time... they sure are exhausting! I am glad Bret is back to help!