This past weekend Mason and I headed back down the road to Brewton to visit with Bret and his family. We had a great time. Saturday morning Bret, Mason, myself & Bret's parents went to a beautiful pond at the junior college in Brewton - JDCC.
Mason had a blast trying to feed the ducks but quickly moved on to just eating the snacks himself. As we were leaving, he fell and had a huge bump on his head. The only thing that calmed him down was a milkshake that his Papa gave him.
That afternoon, we went to Emma Grayce's 2nd birthday Luau party. Emma Grayce is the daughter of my dear friends, Leah & Dennis. The party was great - Leah outdid herself again. She's so creative! After that, we had a cookout at Bret's parents' house and most of the family was there. It was such a great weekend to spend with family and friends. That Sunday, we went to church then out to lunch. As I was talking on the phone with my mom, she suggested that Mason go to Robertsdale with Bret. She had the beginning of the week off and wanted to watch him. After Bret talked me into it, I headed back up to B'ham by myself. This is the longest I have been away from Mason but was in desperate need of rest. Bret has been out of town the last 3 weeks and only home late at night the rotation before that. So, needless to say, I am catching up on rest but definitely ready to have both my boys back home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY for some rest and relaxation for you this past week. I know you are glad that the boys are home now! I hope yall have a great weekend.
I bet that was hard to drive back to Bham without your little buddy, but definitely gave you the time to get some rest and relaxation! I know that this has been such a tough time for you guys. Have a great weekend Emily!!
Post a Comment