Monday, January 12, 2009
It's been a while!
Hey everyone! I know it's been over a month since I last updated this blog but it's been crazy with the holidays and work. I promise I will post pics soon. I just haven't found time to upload and edit them. Just a quick blog today - I had my gestational diabetes screening this morning and passed!!! Yay!!! I had to take the 3 hour one with Mason so I'm so excited that I don't have to with baby #2. My doctor's cut off is 135 and I was 101. Also, one more update. We've finally decided on a name. It's going to be Logan Curtis. We had a girl name all ready but it has taken us a while to decide on a boy name. We just really liked Logan for a first name and Curtis is a 4th generation name on my side. Mason's middle name - Thomas - is a 4th generation on Bret's side so we wanted to make sure we did the same thing this time around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Obviously I love the name Emily! :) So sweet that you have decided and can start calling your little boy by name. I miss you already.
Post a Comment