Wednesday, January 28, 2009
29 WEEKS
Just a quick update. I basically stayed on bed rest all weekend which definitely helped. I went from having 4-5 contractions every hour on Friday to 8 or 9 all day Sunday. Bret was great about taking care of Mason. And, we were so thankful that my parents came up as well. They stayed from Thursday to Monday which was a huge help!!! Mason really had a great time with them. I went back to work Monday for 1/2 a day then yesterday I tried a whole day. I only had 1 or 2 contractions yesterday which is great but I was worn out that night. I think I'm just going to have to take it easy. It's just hard not to help and play with Mason as much. I'm still taking the Terbutaline (generic for Brethine) every 4 hours so let's just pray that it will continue to control the contractions. Thanks to everyone that has offered help, prayers, and concern. It means so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad the medicine is able to control the contractions-- take it easy!!
Post a Comment