Well, I have made it to 30 weeks but just got back from my doctor's appointment and she has officially put me on bed rest. The 2nd type of medicine that they have tried seems to be controlling the contractions which is good. It's just making me feel bad. It's a blood pressure med that is also used to slow contractions so right after I take it, my blood pressure drops and gives me bad headaches, dizziness, and weakness. But, it's worth it if it controls the contractions. I have to go back to the doctor each week where they will check me and do a non-stress test each time. Luckily, I haven't progressed since the first time so that's good. We are just thankful that I can rest at home and not have to be in the hospital yet. We are hoping that we can at least hit the 34 week mark.
Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Thanks for all your thoughts, prayers, and help so far. It's been greatly appreciated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment