Monday, February 23, 2009
33 weeks!!!
I am 33 weeks today and just returned from my appointment. Everything looks great. The procardia is controlling the contractions so well that my doctor said there is no need to do a NST each week. Also, she isn't checking me anymore b/c she's worried that might do more harm than good. Since I'm not having many contractions, there's really no risk that I've progressed anymore. I'm still measuring at 33 weeks but the ultrasound that they did last week shows little Logan measuring 2-3 weeks further. It's reassuring to know that he is a good size. I still go to the doctor every week and am trying to drink a ton of water and rest like they've said. I feel fine until I try to do a lot around the house. Then, I can definitely feel myself tightening up. I'm just so thankful that we've made it this far considering it all started at 28 weeks. Today, she said she would take me off the procardia around 36 weeks but after reminding her that Match day and Mason's party is that week, she said we could wait until 37 (the monday afterwards). That is even if I make it that far. It's definitely a crazy time right now with the baby, match day, Mason's birthday and trying to sell the house but so exciting too. We are just going ahead with all our plans and will just deal if Logan decides to come early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey Emily! We miss you around here! I hope you are feeling ok and Logan waits a few more weeks! Those bowls are Juliska. I think the website is www.juliska.com - can't wait to hear about Logan's arrival and match day!
I love that your doctor is rearranging things for match day and the birthday party! I know that she understands what all of that is like! I can't believe it is that close... it won't be long at all now. Thanks for offering to help with Kate- like you don't have enough on your plate. We are doing a little better, just hit a bumpy patch last week!
Post a Comment