Saturday, April 18, 2009
Easter Weekend and 2 Wk appointment
So, I know I'm late on posting this but I think I can be forgiven - I do have a 3 week baby at home! We were in B'ham for Easter weekend by ourselves but still had a wonderful time. Mason loved his easter basket which had bubbles, markers, stickers, a flashlight, and most importantly candy. He now expects "Easter Bunny" candy after breakfast and dinner every day! We will have to work on that. Bret and Mason went to church while I stayed home with Logan. We also went to the park and had a great day. Logan did great - he slept the whole time. On Tuesday, Logan had his 2 week appointment which went great. He made it past his birth weight which we were so excited about. He's now 3 weeks and growing like crazy. Bret has been amazing helping at night with feedings. I really couldn't do it without him. We are heading south soon to look at houses and visit with family. It will be interesting travelling with a month old baby but we are really looking forward to it.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment