Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Crazy Week!!!
Well - we are finally back home. We headed south last Wednesday to look for a house. That week Mason was only at school for a day and 1/2. In that time, he managed to wake up Thursday morning with a stomach flu. We immediately separated the 2 kids as best we could b/c a 1 month old definitely didn't need to catch it. 2 days later Bret caught it and yesterday my dad came down with it. Bret said it's the worst one he's ever had - with fever and chills also. He laid in bed all day Saturday. Surprisingly, we actually found a house in the midst of all the craziness. Both my parents and Bret's parents helped out so much. It was insane. So far, both Logan and I have been fine but I will feel much better once we get to the weekend and no one else has come down with it. Mason stayed sick for about a week and Bret is just now feeling 100%. As far as the house, we are so excited and are planning on closing in a month if everything goes well!!! I will post some pics later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey- Congrats on the house, I know that is a relief! I am so glad you have not gotten sick, that would be terrible! Isn't it nice to have Bret home to take one kid while you take the other (even though it was sad he got sick)?! Have you guys sold your house yet? We have all had colds this week but we would love to have you guys over next week if that would work for you.
Post a Comment