Logan was born March 28, 2009 at 11:47 p.m. He was 7lbs 13oz and 20in long. Emily is doing great...once her water broke it was on to the OR for her repeat C-section. It was a lot easier to go through surgery when you don't push 2 and 1/2 hours beforehand. Logan is in the NICU because he is grunting and his temp. dropped but the Neonatologist is expecting no problems and that Logan will go home with us when we get discharged. We will probably be here until Wednesday and then the real excitement starts. Mason hasn't seen his little brother yet but he did have his "I'm a big brother" T-shirt on today. It will be interesting when the 2 meet to say the least.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Baby Logan is here!!!
Logan was born March 28, 2009 at 11:47 p.m. He was 7lbs 13oz and 20in long. Emily is doing great...once her water broke it was on to the OR for her repeat C-section. It was a lot easier to go through surgery when you don't push 2 and 1/2 hours beforehand. Logan is in the NICU because he is grunting and his temp. dropped but the Neonatologist is expecting no problems and that Logan will go home with us when we get discharged. We will probably be here until Wednesday and then the real excitement starts. Mason hasn't seen his little brother yet but he did have his "I'm a big brother" T-shirt on today. It will be interesting when the 2 meet to say the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so excited for you guys!! I will pray that all is well with Logan and he is back with you soon. I would love to come visit while y'all are in the hospital if Em is up for it and I can find something to do with Conner. Get some rest while you can. I cannot wait to meet Logan!!
Feel free to come visit anytime. I know I will be here until Wednesday morning.
Post a Comment