Friday, March 20, 2009
Match Day 2009!!!
So, yesterday was a big day...UAB Match Day. We are so excited that Bret matched at USA in Mobile. We wanted either there or UAB so we are thrilled. We are so sad to be leaving B'ham after 6 years and will miss all our friends so much but are blessed to be moving closer to family and friends down south. With 2 little boys, I will greatly appreciate all the help!!! It was an insane day for me since that's the most I've been out in over 2 months but luckily I didn't go into labor sitting in a classroom at UAB! :) Both my parents, Mason and Bret's parents along with his sister (Erin), brother and sister-in-law (Kyle & McLean) were there. We had a big group. Now, it's on to getting ready for Mason's birthday party on Saturday. We reserved the park back in the fall before we knew I would be on bedrest. Mason's actual birthday isn't until April 5th and since my c-section isn't scheduled until April 7th we thought we were planning it just right. Oh well - since our families are already up for Match Day we are just going to go ahead with it and see what happens! Here's a few pics from the big day!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Congrats! I love Mobile...plus you will be sooo close to the beach. I'm jealous! Congrats again. All the years of hardwork and sacrifice are paying off!
Thanks! KY/JY - I try to click on your blog but I can't access it. Can u help?
Em - I am SO happy for you and Brett! This is great news!
Congratulations! We are so happy for you!! Mason's birthday sure looked like fun. Tell him happy birthday for us!
Post a Comment